LIAA Annual Cultural Organization Membership includes the following “Member Only” benefits:
1. Free listing with website in the bi-annual LI ARTS MAP and directory. 100,000 will be distributed across the region from Manhattan to Montauk. In 2017 we are planning a summer and a fall map. For more information call (516) 224-8440
3. Opportunities to network and collaborate at “Member Only” events. In 2017 we are planning a new Member Breakfast Forum Series.
4. Members may apply and have access to pro-bono legal services courtesy Farrell-Fritz, P.C.
Annual Membership supports these initiatives for all Long-Island-based cultural organizations:
2. The Alliance sends out an Artist’s RFP Eblast that lists opportunities to enter juried shows and/or exhibit work. Free service to Long Island artists, sign up at ArtsAliveLI.org
3. Long Island artists are profiled each month as “Artist of the Month” at ArtsAliveLI.org. Please send proposals to Charlotte@ArtsAliveLI.org. There must be a reception or event that can be attended by the public during the month of the profile.
CULTURAL ORGANIZATION MEMBERSHIP LEVELS
$500.00 – For-profit business offering cultural programming – Corporate Membership
$250.00 – Not-for-profit cultural organization ($500K+ Annual Budget)
$100.00 – Not-for-profit cultural organization ($250K – $500K Annual Budget)
$75.00 – Not-for-profit cultural organization (up to $250K Annual Budget)
Thank you for being one of the “few dreamers” working to keep the arts and cultural scene alive and for your support of the Long Island Arts Alliance (LIAA).Support Long Island Arts Alliance and join a group of committed individuals, arts organizations and arts educators determined to advance the arts on Long Island.