Support Long Island Arts Alliance and join a group of committed individuals, arts organizations and arts educators determined to advance the arts on Long Island.
Thank you for being one of the “few dreamers” working to keep the arts and cultural scene alive and for your support of the Long Island Arts Alliance (LIAA).
Annual Membership includes the following “Member Only” benefits:
1. Free listing with website in the new bi-annual LI ARTS MAP and directory. 100,000 will be distributed across the region from Manhattan to Montauk. In 2018 there will be a summer and a fall map. The fall map will include event listings. For more information call (516) 224-8440
3. Opportunities to network and collaborate at “Member Only” events such as LIAA’s new Arts Management Breakfast Forums.
4. Members may apply and have access to pro-bono legal services courtesy Farrell-Fritz, P.C.
Annual Membership supports these initiatives for all Long-Island-based cultural organizations:
2. The Alliance sends out an Artist’s RFP Eblast that lists opportunities to enter juried shows and/or exhibit work. Free service to Long Island artists. Sign up at ArtsAliveLI.org
3. Long Island artists are profiled each month as “Artist of the Month” at ArtsAliveLI.org
Please send proposals to info@LongIslandArtsAlliance.org There must be a reception or event that can be attended by the public during the month of the profile.
Questions about membership?
Theresa Statz-Smith, Executive Director , Long Island Arts Alliance 516 224-8440 firstname.lastname@example.org