LONG ISLAND ARTS ALLIANCE MEMBERSHIP
Annual Membership includes the following “Member Only” benefits
- Listing with website in the LI ARTS MAP – distributed each year from Manhattan to Montauk
- Free listing as Member Organization with link to your site on new LIARTS website (July 2018)
- Opportunities to network and collaborate at several Management Forums
- Members may apply and have access to pro-bono legal services courtesy Farrell-Fritz, P.C.
Your Annual Membership also supports the following initiatives for the Long Island region:
- Information & Advocacy for the Arts
- Professional Development in the Arts and Arts Education
- Leadership & Advocacy in Arts Education
CULTURAL ORGANIZATION MEMBERSHIP LEVELS
$500.00 – For-profit business offering cultural programming – Corporate Membership
$250.00 – Not-for-profit cultural organization ($500K+ Annual Budget)
$100.00 – Not-for-profit cultural organization ($250K – $500K Annual Budget)
$75.00 – Not-for-profit cultural organization (up to $250K Annual Budget)
Thank you for being among the “dreamers” working to keep the arts and cultural scene alive and for your support of the Long Island Arts Alliance (LIAA).Support Long Island Arts Alliance and join a group of committed individuals, arts organizations and arts educators determined to advance the arts on Long Island.